Converting Rationals into Reals
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62020] Converting Rationals into Reals
- From: "kristoph" <kristophs.post at web.de>
- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 03:45:39 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to know how I can convert rationals into reals with four
digits. I know this sounds stange but I need the numbers for a diagram.
If anyone knows how to covert a whole list of rationals into into four
digit reals I would be very happy.
Thank you very much for help.
Prev by Date:
Re: 5.2 on suse 10.0 error
Next by Date:
To be or not to be...
Previous by thread:
Re: Read a delimited text file into a mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Converting Rationals into Reals