Re: Following Help Links with the Keyboard

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62019] Re: [mg61998] Following Help Links with the Keyboard
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 03:45:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 10:55 am, Yasvir A. Tesiram wrote:
> Hi,
> Good question. According to the Help drop down menu one would
> think that it should be the following series of events. Select the text
> and the press Shift+F1.
> Obviously this doesn't work on the hyperlink which will show the Help for
> the closest thing containing "More". So, if you want help on Integrate
> say, scroll (using arrow keys) over to the text "Integrate" select it
> (Shift + Right (or Left) Arrow key) and then press Shift+F1.
> I haven't found a way of activating the hyperlink. There must be a key
> binding list for the Notebook interface somewhere. Never went chasing it
> though.

The only stuff grep -i hyper* are:                     CREATE Radio 15 _hyperlinksButton Create Hyperlink Create Hyperlink SmartMB 0 CreateHyperlink           Item["Create Hyperlink...", "CreateHyperlinkDialog"],           Item["Go Back", "HyperlinkGoBack"],             Item["Go Back", "HyperlinkGoBack"],

Thanks for reminding me about these files.  Now that I have a semblance of a
clue about how to read Mathematica code, I may be able to understand these