Re: Plot Angle between Vectors

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62164] Re: Plot Angle between Vectors
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 02:08:43 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I second this. I think WRI should buy the DrawGraphics software,
copyright, etc. from David Park (or develop thier own), because theirs
is severely lacking in terms of needed features...

side note:
The Kagi site does not mention anything about updates for the
package... What about people who buy the package shortly before a new
version is released? Maybe Mr. Park would consider a pricing and
upgrade scheme like the one linked below: