Re: Plot Angle between Vectors

I second this. I think WRI should buy the DrawGraphics software,
copyright, etc. from David Park (or develop thier own), because theirs
is severely lacking in terms of needed features...

side note:
The Kagi site does not mention anything about updates for the
package... What about people who buy the package shortly before a new
version is released? Maybe Mr. Park would consider a pricing and
upgrade scheme like the one linked below:

http://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/price_list.html

Regards,
--
http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson