Re: Re: Re: Re: Plot Angle between Vectors

On 11/13/05, gardyloo <gardyloo at mail.wsu.edu> wrote:

>     Agreed. Mr. Park's solutions are invariably helpful and interesting.
> If he makes some profit from the Kagi site, more power to him. From what
> I've seen, several other people from the list could do analogous
> marketing. As for myself, I might be able to afford some of the packages
> once I get out of grad. school!
>
>         Regards,
>               Curtis O.

What I'd like to see is a "Lite" version of the package, for the
occasional user (like me and many others).

E.g. I hardly use the 3D features in DrawGraphics, so there could be a
2D-only version of DrawGraphics that is cheaper.

--
Thanks/obrigado, Renan "Wishmaster" Birck - Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
MSN: wizard_of_yendor at hotmail.com
Orkut: http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=2202360379963855296