- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62191] Re: mathcode
- From: "Lars Schouw" <schouwla at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:16:42 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am not sure if you have any experience using format.m
I have just tried to install it but are having some problems.
and get an output back with the same as I input so does not seem to
FortranAssign works fine and gives me back some fortran code.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 1
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Absolute value of a symbolic complex expression
Next by thread: