NDSolve in 5.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62212] NDSolve in 5.2
- From: Ravi Purandare <threetimes1466 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:16:12 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would first like to thank those who responded to my previous question.
Does anyone know of an issue involving NDSolve in version 5.2? A friend and I both have notebooks for which the command solved our system of ODEs well in version 4 but in 5.2 we get a message stating MaxSteps was reached at a value of independent variable (t) less than desired (tmax). However, increasing MaxSteps doesn't help.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
ravip at nmsu.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Timing runs for the last part of my previous post
Next by Date:
Re: Defining variables in $UserBaseDirectory/init.m
Previous by thread:
MathTensor notational form
Next by thread:
Re: NDSolve in 5.2