- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62211] Magnetic Pendulum
- From: Martin Koschi <martin.koschi at gmx.net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 04:16:10 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I have some questions.
Does somebody have the magneticpendulum problem solved as a mathematica
notebook, which he can send me?
If not can somebody explain my how i can solve that problem? I have to simulate a magnetic pendulum in mathematica.
thx a lot
Prev by Date:
Re: Defining variables in $UserBaseDirectory/init.m
Next by Date:
Re: FullSimplify Hang?
Previous by thread:
Re: NDSolve in 5.2
Next by thread:
Re: Magnetic Pendulum