- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62263] NDSolve
- From: Uli Wuerfel <uli.wuerfel at fmf.uni-freiburg.de>
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 05:57:52 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
although Mathematica solves my coupled system of three partial
differential equations (depending on one spatial variable and time)
I can unfortunately not get it to solve the steady-state version
of the above equations, i.e. only depending on one spatial variable.
I reduced it to a simple diffusion equation, but still it does not work.
My Input is like:
wherein nc(i)[x] stands for the i-th spatial derivative of nc[x].
I donÂ´t understand why Mathematica does not accept this.
Could you please help?
Prev by Date:
Re: Weighted histogram
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Types in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Re: Performance Improvement - Need help
Next by thread: