- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62392] Re: NDSolve
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 01:12:08 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
NDSolve can not solve elliptic problems, you
must use the time dependent
solution and compute the limit t->Infinity
"Uli Wuerfel" <uli.wuerfel at fmf.uni-freiburg.de>
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:dlkc4b$ppg$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| although Mathematica solves my coupled system of
| differential equations (depending on one spatial
variable and time)
| I can unfortunately not get it to solve the
| of the above equations, i.e. only depending on
one spatial variable.
| I reduced it to a simple diffusion equation, but
still it does not work.
| My Input is like:
| wherein nc(i)[x] stands for the i-th spatial
derivative of nc[x].
| I donÂ´t understand why Mathematica does not
| Could you please help?
Prev by Date:
Re: to XLS
Next by Date:
Time needed for calculation
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: