Same scaling for plots/ charts

Please let me know if anybody knows a way how I can show bar charts for
different data with the same scale. When the data is more spread
Mathematica scales the space between each chart down. This mean a
comparision between two charts is not possible right away.

I need a way to compare two charts, therefore the scaling should be the
same for each chart.

Thank you very much for answer.