Same scaling for plots/ charts
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62278] Same scaling for plots/ charts
- From: "kristoph" <kristophs.post at web.de>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:53:59 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Please let me know if anybody knows a way how I can show bar charts for different data with the same scale. When the data is more spread Mathematica scales the space between each chart down. This mean a comparision between two charts is not possible right away. I need a way to compare two charts, therefore the scaling should be the same for each chart. Thank you very much for answer.