Same scaling for plots/ charts
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62278] Same scaling for plots/ charts
- From: "kristoph" <kristophs.post at web.de>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:53:59 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Please let me know if anybody knows a way how I can show bar charts for
different data with the same scale. When the data is more spread
Mathematica scales the space between each chart down. This mean a
comparision between two charts is not possible right away.
I need a way to compare two charts, therefore the scaling should be the
same for each chart.
Thank you very much for answer.
Prev by Date:
Re: Export to PDF
Next by Date:
Re: Anyone familiar with Clearspeed?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Lost connection to license server
Next by thread:
Re: Same scaling for plots/ charts