Re: Anyone familiar with Clearspeed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62288] Re: Anyone familiar with Clearspeed?
- From: "James Irwin" <irwinj at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:54:12 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Paul McHale wrote:
> Does anyone have any price information? Ballpark is fine. I see they
> have been out for a while with little or no pricing information...
For pricing information, please register your interest directly
(http://www.clearspeed.com/contact.php). All inquiries are read by a
real person (although you will get an auto-generated acknowledgement)
ClearSpeed Technology Plc.
Prev by Date:
Same scaling for plots/ charts
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Anyone familiar with Clearspeed?
Next by thread:
DXF, OSG and Mathematica (OpenGL)