Re: Hardcopy or electronic books?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62311] Re: Hardcopy or electronic books?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:18:42 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the past, I would have agreed with you. However, now that I have two monitors, it is very easy to have the "book" open in one monitor and my work open in the other. How does one obtain the "book" in the monitor? One does this by using a heavy duty cutting board or an X-acto knife, a scanner with an automatic document feeder, a copy of Omnipage Pro, and a printed copy of the book... -- http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson