Thanks to dave bailey and chris chiasson, NDsolve problem solved!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62306] Thanks to dave bailey and chris chiasson, NDsolve problem solved!
- From: Pradeep Suresh <pradeep at purdue.edu>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:18:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200511191053.FAA16408@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thank you very much for your suggestion! things work fine now, i wasn't
aware of the NumberQ test and certainly not familiar with the way you
had used it,(i couldnt even find it in the help files!)
Thanks and keep it up,
this is a great group!
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Export to PDF
Next by Date:
Re: Hardcopy or electronic books?
Previous by thread:
Re: java method in NDsolveDavid Bailey,http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk
Next by thread:
Intepolation of an array with missing points