How to read a data file in text format?_from a new learner
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62334] How to read a data file in text format?_from a new learner
- From: "deepthinker" <yanshanguke at 163.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 03:54:16 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to import a data file that produced by spectrometer into
mathemathica and fit the data. The file is in text format ("data.txt").
The data in the file is characters: first line:some descriptions.
second line: 200, 45.5. third line: 201,44.3. and so on. If you open
the file "data.txt", you will see:
transmission ratio by UV-3150
How to import these data in to mathematica 5.0 and plot the figure?
Thank you very much
Prev by Date:
DNS for the Wiki site?
Next by Date:
Export to XLS
Previous by thread:
Re: DNS for the Wiki site?
Next by thread:
Re: How to read a data file in text format?_from a new learner