Export to XLS
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62337] Export to XLS
- From: ggroup at sarj.ca
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 03:54:19 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: ggroup at sarj.ca
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I occasionally need to export data sets (LxNxM) to Excel. This usually works extremely well using Export["filename",data,"XLS"]. By default, Mathematica will create L worksheets, each with an NxM table. My question is, is there a way to give a meaningful name to those worksheets from Mathematica? Obviously the filename is specified, and it is fairly trivial to add column and/or row headings to the tables on each worksheet. I just haven't found the trick to naming each worksheet automatically. Thanks.