Re: statistics questions

I guess what I mean by "mean response" is that regression generates a
least squares fit function for y, which then has a confidence interval
associated with it:
regression function + or - t[v,ci]*sqrt(variance/n)

I think if y is supposed to be a constant value, then least squares
regression is equivalent to the mean of the data.

Anywho, does anyone know of a way to obtain the regression function
plus its confidence interval directly?

Am I just using statistics incorrectly here?

Thanks for your response, Bill Rowe.

Regards,
--
http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson