General--StyleBox inside two‐dimensional string input

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62442] General--StyleBox inside two‐dimensional string input
  • From: clfrench at
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:33:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am finding that an inner escape \* inside of string input "\!\( is not honored by some functions like StyleBox.

\* is honored by other functions like GridBox, for instance:

above workes as expected but this fails:

Also, I'm having trouble getting literal quotes \" to appear inside StyleBox fomatted text.

Cheers! ~chris french

Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through [[postId=6263]]