General--StyleBox inside two‐dimensional string input
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62442] General--StyleBox inside two‐dimensional string input
- From: clfrench at email.com
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 06:33:42 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am finding that an inner escape \* inside of string input "\!\( is not honored by some functions like StyleBox.
\* is honored by other functions like GridBox, for instance:
above workes as expected but this fails:
Also, I'm having trouble getting literal quotes \" to appear inside StyleBox fomatted text.
Cheers! ~chris french
Link to the forum page for this post:
Posted through http://www.mathematica-users.org [[postId=6263]]
Prev by Date:
Re: Time needed for calculation
Next by Date:
How to print on paper big matrixes ?
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica, Linux and OpenMosix
Next by thread:
International Mathematica Symposium 2006