Error code -43

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62464] Error code -43
  • From: "Ramiro dell'Erba" <dellerba at casaccia.enea.it>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 02:25:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have tried to use Open Special- ascii text and now the problem is solved,
also if now I back to use normal Open file. But I still do not understand
what's happenned.
Thanks
Ramiro

Dear friend, does anybody know the mean of Error Code -43? I get it while
attempt to open a notebook that I have downloaded from the
http://www.mathematica-users.org
I known the problems with Internet Explorer if you try to open some
notebooks on line, but I did not know problem of this kind with downloaded
files.
Thank you in advance,
Ramiro