Re: Error code -43

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg62512] Re: [mg62464] Error code -43
  • From: Renan <renan.birck at>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:47:13 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

On 11/25/05, Ramiro dell'Erba <dellerba at> wrote:
> I have tried to use Open Special- ascii text and now the problem is solved,
> also if now I back to use normal Open file. But I still do not understand
> what's happenned.
> Thanks
> Ramiro
> Dear friend, does anybody know the mean of Error Code -43? I get it while
> attempt to open a notebook that I have downloaded from the
> I known the problems with Internet Explorer if you try to open some
> notebooks on line, but I did not know problem of this kind with downloaded
> files.

What happens if you download the file with a download manager (e.g.
GetRight or, if you can try, Mozilla Firefox's built-in download

Internet Explorer may have mangled something in the file. (I've had
this while downloading some files)
Thanks/obrigado, Renan "Wishmaster" Birck - Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
MSN: wizard_of_yendor at