Re: How does NIntegrate suppress messages?

It's quite a mystery. My guess is that NIntegrate temporarily redefines the
Message[...] function.

Personally, I want to know because I want to copy this behaviour of
NIntegrate for my own functions, if it is easy. Often I write code that uses
Check, and I don't want the messages generated and appearing as errors and
clogging up the output.

news:dm499k$srh$1 at smc.vnet.net...