Adjusted R squared from ANOVAtable

 Hi,

 I use NonLinearRegress to fit a complicated function, and I would like to determine the adjusted R squared. It should be possible to calculate it from the ANOVAtable, but I am not 100% sure on how to take into account the "correction" in the degree of freedom.

 Do you know how to derive it?

 Thanks,
 Ferruccio