Output display of exponential function in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62506] Output display of exponential function in Mathematica
- From: Bookreader <Bookreader127 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 02:47:04 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I get Mathematica to display 25(5^h) when I input 5^(2+h)?
Also, is there a way to solve this question? I've read the help. I'm
studying for my final and am trying to find the answer to an
even-numbered question from my text.
Factor 5^(7x/2) - 5^(x^2), with sqrt(5^x) being one of the factors.
The answer I get is sqrt(5^x) times( (5^7)-1).
Thanks for showing me how to do these.
Prev by Date:
Re: Problems with brackets when exporting postscript
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Adjusted R squared from ANOVAtable
Next by thread:
Re: Output display of exponential function in Mathematica