Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62572] Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
- From: "Wonseok Shin" <wssaca at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:38:15 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, Is there any way to get numbers out of the constants defined in Miscellaneous`PhysicalConstants` package? Carrying units all the time is inconvenient in calculation. For example, In:= << Miscellaneous`PhysicalConstants` In:= VacuumPermeability Out= \!\(\(p\ Second\ Volt\)\/\(2500000\ Ampere\ Meter\)\) I want to get the number p/2500000 out of VacuumPermeability, without units. How can I do this?