- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62619] Re: MatrixForm
- From: mike_in_england2000 at yahoo.co.uk
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:43:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thanks for the tip - I had not come across the Identity function before
either and can see that it would be useful in quite a fre places.
Prev by Date:
Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
Next by Date:
Re: Built-In fuctions redefined---How?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?