Re: How to define and plot a periodic signal?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62622] Re: How to define and plot a periodic signal?
- From: mike_in_england2000 at yahoo.co.uk
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:43:29 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi The function defined by Bill is a sawtooth function (Each triangular element has a vertical side) which may or may not be what you were looking for. An alternative triangular function is 2/Pi ArcSin[Sin[Pi x]] Which I acquired from http://mathworld.wolfram.com/TriangleWave.html HTH, Mike