Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62581] Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:44:13 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Wonseok Shin schrieb: > Hello, > > Is there any way to get numbers out of the constants defined in > Miscellaneous`PhysicalConstants` package? Carrying units all the time > is inconvenient in calculation. > > For example, > In:= << Miscellaneous`PhysicalConstants` > In:= VacuumPermeability > Out= \!\(\(p\ Second\ Volt\)\/\(2500000\ Ampere\ Meter\)\) > > I want to get the number p/2500000 out of VacuumPermeability, without > units. How can I do this? > DeleteCases[VacuumPermeability, s_Symbol /; Not[NumericQ[s]], â??] (It's faster to enter Pi/2500000 ;-) )