Re: references to numbered equations in arXiv style sheet
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62610] Re: [mg62543] references to numbered equations in arXiv style sheet
- From: <bsyehuda at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:45:55 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200511270741.CAA26131@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is similar to what is done with LaTeX, MSWord etc.
1. The cell that you want to refer to (the cell with the "EquationNumbered"
style) should be assigned a tag by using the CellTag option that is,
2. At the text cell where you want to refer to your equation, insert a raw
expression (by pressing CTRL+8)
in the popup window enter
and click on the insert button
this is all
now you can add or remove equations and the reference will change
On 11/27/05, alexander.vorobiev at gmail.com <alexander.vorobiev at gmail.com>
> I use arXiv style sheet for my work and I use numbered equations
> extensively (the style is called EquationNumbered). I fixed the small
> bug that prevented proper counting which was explained in the group
> some time ago.
> If a numbered equation is inserted later then all the numbers of
> subsequent equations get incremented which is very convenient. The same
> thing happens if an equation gets deleted from the paper.
> The only problem is in such a case I have to go through the text and
> manually edit all the references to the renumbered equations. Is there
> a way to insert a 'live' reference so that if a number of an equation
> changes, the reference gets updated automatically?
Prev by Date:
Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
Next by Date:
Re: NSolve Vs. Elliptic Integral
Previous by thread:
references to numbered equations in arXiv style sheet
Next by thread:
Question concerning Beuwolf computing & Relativistic N-Body Problems