Re: Package development

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg62609] Re: Package development
  • From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:45:46 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Of course, everyone will have different answers to this, but I prefer to
use the autogenerated package mechanism using initialization cells.
Since all my packages come with help files (or at least meaningful usage
statements) I don't really need comments in the .m file, which I hardly
ever look at. The .m files can be fairly unreadable - but so are JAVA
class files or .EXE files!

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk