Re: Package development

Of course, everyone will have different answers to this, but I prefer to
use the autogenerated package mechanism using initialization cells.
Since all my packages come with help files (or at least meaningful usage
statements) I don't really need comments in the .m file, which I hardly
ever look at. The .m files can be fairly unreadable - but so are JAVA
class files or .EXE files!

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk