Has Anyone used MathModelica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62599] Has Anyone used MathModelica?
- From: "Gmac" <gary.mcmurray at gtri.gatech.edu>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:44:54 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone used the 3rd party software called "MathModelica"? I am
interested in hearing anyone's experience with this package. If they
could share with me the details of any models that they have created,
that would be very helpful.
Prev by Date:
Re: Filled Plot
Next by Date:
Re: Modeling Saturation - Sensor or Acutuator
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
GUIKit - Table row headers