- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62582] Table Formatting
- From: Daniele Lupo <danwolf80_no_spam_ at libero.it>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:44:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi to all...
I'd like to know if there's a way to create a function
FormattedTableForm[list_] that works like TableForm, but that creates
borders for every cell of the table. This will be one step more to use
Mathematica to write my thesis... :-)
Thanks for answers
Prev by Date:
Re: Get numbers out of PhysicalConstants?
Next by Date:
Re: does this shut down anyone else's kernel?
Previous by thread:
Importing tab-delimited data files?
Next by thread:
Has Anyone used MathModelica?