International Mathematica Symposium 2006
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62648] International Mathematica Symposium 2006
- From: "Bruno Autin" <Bruno.Autin at cern.ch>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:06:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The International Mathematica Symposium will be held in the prestigious setting of the Palais des Papes in Avignon (France) from June 19 to 23, 2006. The site http://www.ims06.org is now open for registration and submission of abstracts. Soon, you will be able to book your accommodation. This symposium has the format of both a conference and a workshop. The participants will indeed be able to present their most recent findings,propose demos, learn in hands-on session the new features of Mathematica and related applications, and, last but not least, elaborate projects for education or business in dedicated panels. Very sincerely. Bruno Autin, Chair of IMS06. PS. Please watch the deadlines. Avignon is a world reknowned city and all arrangements must be made well in advance.