3-state markov process
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg62646] 3-state markov process
- From: Monica <leungmonica at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:06:45 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone explain the 3-state markov process?
I am working on a 3-state markov process for traffic source, with known
rate and parameters for each state?
The arrival process is Poisson with known rate.
I need to determine the bandwidth capacity of the router so as to
provide stochastic performance guarantees on the router
Anyone got good web site?
Prev by Date:
FindMinimum is not obeying my bounds
Next by Date:
International Mathematica Symposium 2006
Previous by thread:
Re: FindMinimum is not obeying my bounds
Next by thread:
Strange "little" problem with scaling