Exporting PNGs with transparent backgroud?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60912] Exporting PNGs with transparent backgroud?
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 04:06:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a way to export a Mathematica expression as PNG so that the background is transparent? I want to use such images in OpenGL programs. If I cannot create the PNGs with clear background, can anybody suggest an easy to learn/use image conversion tool that would replace pixles of a given color with transparent pixles? -- "Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language... in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...; without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul