Re: Exporting PNGs with transparent backgroud?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg60955] Re: Exporting PNGs with transparent backgroud?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 02:27:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
it allow alpha channels and 16 bit PNGs
"Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:dhqpk5$ke$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| Is there a way to export a Mathematica
expression as PNG so that the
| background is transparent? I want to use such
images in OpenGL programs.
| If I cannot create the PNGs with clear
background, can anybody suggest an
| easy to learn/use image conversion tool that
would replace pixles of a
| given color with transparent pixles?
| "Philosophy is written in this grand book, The
Universe. ... But the book
| cannot be understood unless one first learns to
comprehend the language...
| in which it is written. It is written in the
language of mathematics, ...;
| without which wanders about in a dark
labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul
Prev by Date:
Re: the faster way to find repeated sublists
Next by Date:
Re: partitioning a string
Previous by thread:
Exporting PNGs with transparent backgroud?
Next by thread:
Help with output form?