Re: LU factorization and solving algorithms in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61066] Re: [mg61025] LU factorization and solving algorithms in Mathematica
- From: Pratik Desai <pdesai1 at umbc.edu>
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 01:35:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200510080648.CAA20874@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jing Shangjing (COM CL D DAT DF AMF) wrote:
>I would like to know which algorithms Mathematica implements for LU
>factoriztion and solving?
>Is Crout algorithms implemented or others?
>And does it consider the case of sparse matrix handling?
>Can I find some detailed internal implementation information in Mathemaitca
>book? If yes, where?
Have a look at
Help->Advanced Documentation->Linear Algebra
It has all the information you might seek
Hope this helps
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Phone: 410 455 8134
Prev by Date:
Re: Select from list
Next by Date:
Language vs. Library
Previous by thread:
LU factorization and solving algorithms in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Reevaluation of conditional arguments when the condition has changed