LU factorization and solving algorithms in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61025] LU factorization and solving algorithms in Mathematica
- From: "Jing Shangjing \(COM CL D DAT DF AMF\)" <Shangjing.Jing at infineon.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 02:48:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to know which algorithms Mathematica implements for LU
factoriztion and solving?
Is Crout algorithms implemented or others?
And does it consider the case of sparse matrix handling?
Can I find some detailed internal implementation information in Mathemaitca
book? If yes, where?
Prev by Date:
Select from list
Next by Date:
Re: How to plot solutions of equations with Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
Re: Select from list
Next by thread:
Re: LU factorization and solving algorithms in Mathematica