Re: leaveing out empty ticks that have no data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61100] Re: leaveing out empty ticks that have no data
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 02:40:01 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I am comparing data and superimpose barcharts so the effects can be
> visualised. Unfortunately the data is clustert, so lets say I have a
> lot of data at ticks 1-10 and no data at ticks 11-100 but than again
> data form 101-200. The image is very tiny and very very confusing. It
> would be nice if anyone knows a neat trick to have breaks in the x-axes
> form 15-90 and so on.
> Thanks for help.
you might want to play with the AspectRatios, but I think
is a starting point.
Prev by Date:
Re: Dashing shown in legend?
Next by Date:
Re: Sundry Questions
Previous by thread:
leaveing out empty ticks that have no data
Next by thread:
Language vs. Library