leaveing out empty ticks that have no data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61064] leaveing out empty ticks that have no data
- From: "kristoph" <kristophs.post at web.de>
- Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 01:35:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am comparing data and superimpose barcharts so the effects can be visualised. Unfortunately the data is clustert, so lets say I have a lot of data at ticks 1-10 and no data at ticks 11-100 but than again data form 101-200. The image is very tiny and very very confusing. It would be nice if anyone knows a neat trick to have breaks in the x-axes form 15-90 and so on. Thanks for help.