Re: LaTeX commands and graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61088] Re: LaTeX commands and graphics
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 02:39:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
the only way to do this seems to be using psfrag
*and* not using the FrontEnd in any way.
The reason for avoiding the FrontEnd is, that the FrontEnd is a
typesetting engint by itself, and it will split all your
TeX commands in Text into single letter pieces that are not more
useable by the psfrag preprocessor.
The best way to avoid the FrontEnd is to use the
Mathematica kernel alone.
Otherwise you should consider to typeset the small formulas that
appear in graphics labels with Mathematica and use the TeX-Fonts for
Mathematica in your TeX document, so that the fonts in graphics labels
are the same as in the TeX document.
<Henning.Heiberg-Andersen at fi.uib.no> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:diaabh$i9n$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| I would like to use the full possibilities of
LaTeX when adding text to
| figures produced by Mathematica. If this can be
done, please indicate how.
| Examples are welcome.
| Henning Heiberg-Andersen
Prev by Date:
SameTest in Union
Next by Date:
Re: Import Limitations
Previous by thread:
LaTeX commands and graphics
Next by thread:
leaveing out empty ticks that have no data