Union using SameTest
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61195] Union using SameTest
- From: Jack Goldberg <jackgoldberg at comcast.net>
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:42:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thanks for all your responses. I am grateful and somewhat
mystified. The solutions
SameTest->(Abs[#1-#2]<10^-2&)] was the first thing I tried! It
didn't work for me - in fact it gave a strange error message -
something involving "heads in positions 1 and 2 must be the same".
This was the reason for my posting. Well, I tried it again and now
it works. At this point I believe that the error has to do with my
reusing certain names over and over with clearing them. But I am not
sure and since I can't reconstruct the error - I'm letting this
sleeping dog lie.
Thanks again fellas!
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica GuideBooks for Numerics and Symbolics published
Next by Date:
Change plot symbol in graphics 3D
Previous by thread:
Re: NET/Link with Mono?
Next by thread:
Re: Union using SameTest