How to reverse sign on the y's in a list of (x, y)'s?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61231] How to reverse sign on the y's in a list of (x, y)'s?
- From: sherifffruitfly at gmail.com
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:39:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
This is really dumb, but I just don't know how to do it...
Import from excel gives me a list of ordered pairs, and I want the 2nd
element of each pair to be of opposite sign. Sticking the negative sign
in front of the entire Import statement reverses both the 1st and the
2nd elements (duh). How do I get just the second item to reverse sign?
Prev by Date:
why does this happen?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: why does this happen?
Next by thread:
Re: How to reverse sign on the y's in a list of (x, y)'s?