- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61222] strange editor
- From: Joerg Schaber <schaber at molgen.mpg.de>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:39:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
sometimes an input cell only does what it is supposed to do after I
remove and insert a newline, or do some other kind of nonsense editing.
This can be very annoying when looking for errors. Because the errors
often are not in the code, but seem to be in some strange hidden symbols
that have nothing to do with the code.
Also, after reopening a file, Mathematica (v5.1) does sometimes some
strange reformatting of input cells, like, e.g., inserting blanks.
Does anybody have an explanation or a workaround?
Prev by Date:
How to reverse sign on the y's in a list of (x, y)'s?
Next by Date:
big integer for Range
Previous by thread:
Re: How to reverse sign on the y's in a list of (x, y)'s?
Next by thread:
Re: strange editor