Re: NET/Link return array from C++

Jens

What do you mean?

In the meanwhile I got some help from Wolfram support. So it works now.
C++
void Test123(double x[], int size, double result[])
 {
      for (long i = 0 ; i < size; i ++) result[i] = 100.;
 }
Notebook
TEST123 = DefineDLLFunction["Test123", strFilename, "Void",
{"double[]", "long", "double[]"}];

input1=MakeNETObject[{1., 2., 3.}];
res=MakeNETObject[{0.0,0.0, 0.0}];

TEST123[input1, 3, res]

NETObjectToExpression[res]
{100.,100.,100.}

Then I tried to so the same with 1 mio numbers and can see that the
perfmance is really slow in the MakeNETObject and NETObjectToExpression
parts. So the NETLink does not solve my problem since it still has
performance problems... except of I can do this part better somehow.

Regards
Lars Schouw
Tokyo, Japan