  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61297] button function
  • From: Pierre Godard <Pierre.Godard at cpt.univ-mrs.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 03:17:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

  Hello,

I want to insert in a palette that I have created my own functions.
For the moment it works only if I have previouly edited the notebook
in which the functions are declared, but it is no good. I think that
the "button fonction" could be the the right way to do it but I didn't
understand how to use it.
Could you help me?

  Thanks a lot