(a/b)^2 when a/b is replaced by e won't yield e^2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61246] (a/b)^2 when a/b is replaced by e won't yield e^2
- From: Oran Gatoran <oran_gatoran at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 05:53:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can anyone kindly tell how can i force mathematica to
to replace a/b, say by e, in the term (a/b)^2 and
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: why does this happen?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: (a/b)^2 when a/b is replaced by e won't yield e^2