Mathematica not simplifying Laplace transforms
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61334] Mathematica not simplifying Laplace transforms
- From: "Roger" <rogerbrent2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:17:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm just testing out Mathematica 5.2 and I'm having a few problems.
1) How do I get Mathematica to simplify
LaplaceTransform[Exp[t]*f[t], t, s]
I expect it to say something like
LaplaceTransform[f[t], t, -1 + s]
but it just repeats the input expression.
Basically, how do I get it to behave like on this page:
2) This might be related, how do I define the domain of a variable?
Like making the variable "t" a positive real number.
Prev by Date:
Displaying Solution in Matrix Form
Next by Date:
Re: Interesting failure of Collect
Previous by thread:
Re: Displaying Solution in Matrix Form
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica not simplifying Laplace transforms