  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg61335] Displaying Solution in Matrix Form
  • From: "mathematica newbie" <sheeba.arnold at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:17:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have the 12 linear algebraic equations.
The solutions are denoted by Fi, j's.
F1,1 , F1,2, F1,3, F1,4,
F2,1, F2,2  etc......through F3,4

I have solved the equations with the NSolve command.

How can I display this result as a 3x4 matrix, using the solution to
assign values to the 12 Fi, j's.

This must be done in a nested
input that includes the function that solves the equations.

I'm a mathematica newbie and any help with this is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!