Displaying Solution in Matrix Form
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61335] Displaying Solution in Matrix Form
- From: "mathematica newbie" <sheeba.arnold at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 00:17:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have the 12 linear algebraic equations.
The solutions are denoted by Fi, j's.
F1,1 , F1,2, F1,3, F1,4,
F2,1, F2,2 etc......through F3,4
I have solved the equations with the NSolve command.
How can I display this result as a 3x4 matrix, using the solution to
assign values to the 12 Fi, j's.
This must be done in a nested
input that includes the function that solves the equations.
I'm a mathematica newbie and any help with this is greatly appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Use strings in Mathematica, like in C?
Next by Date:
Mathematica not simplifying Laplace transforms
Previous by thread:
Re: Use strings in Mathematica, like in C?
Next by thread:
Re: Displaying Solution in Matrix Form