Window names in Mathematica under Linux/KDE

Hi MathGroup

I use Mathematica 5.2 under Linux(Debian)/KDE. Notebook names that
appear in windows and in the taskbar always come with the full path,
i.e. of the form /home/blablabla/blabla/MyNotebook.nb. This is not very
readable and I would prefer just MyNotebook.nb (as most other
applications do). I'm sure there is an option somewhere but I didn't
find it.

Thanks a lot.

G.