- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61666] notebook directory
- From: "Hannes Kessler" <HannesKessler at hushmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:07:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
its a typical situation that I want to analyze some data files in the
same directory where the mathematica-notebook is located.
Is there a possibility to open the notebook and set the current working
directory in a different way than issuing a manual
Ideally, there should be some something like a state variable
$NotebookDirectory one could refer to.
Prev by Date:
Re: Display sound but suppress graphics
Next by Date:
Test for "valid variable"
Previous by thread:
Re: Complex numbers in Mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: notebook directory