Test for "valid variable"
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg61659] Test for "valid variable"
- From: Marcus Stollsteimer <marcus314 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:07:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Comp.Center (RUS), U of Stuttgart, FRG
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to test whether some parameters of functions are
"valid variables", similar like e.g. in FourierTransform:
FourierTransform[t UnitStep[t], t, 1]
General::ivar: 1 is not a valid variable.
Is a test for the head "Symbol" the right thing to do?
I would have to ask the questioner. I haven't had a chance
to ask the questioners the question they've been questioning.
-- George W. Bush
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: incompatible standard packages
Previous by thread:
Re: notebook directory
Next by thread:
Accessing Elements of Arrays in TableForm